We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 week to go

manchester
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
31 reviews
1 week to go

Hi everybody just let you know, 1 week to go, thats only seven days wooooo hoooooo!!! can't wait, then its 4 weeks staying in the Beira Mar in Baga, is anybody else in that area at the same time?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
1 review
1. Re: 1 week to go

Hi bindoobaba, so how many minutes is that? Four weeks away, wow - you are sooooooooo lucky! Have a great time although I know you'll be on here again before you go.

leeds uk
Level Contributor
954 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: 1 week to go

Have a great trip :-)

manchester
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: 1 week to go

You bet Meerkat, infact you'll be bored of me by next saturday, bet you'll be thinking "hurry up and go". I'm that excited now I think I've just wet mi self oops!, cheers Perrystanks for that as well.

West Sussex
Level Contributor
828 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: 1 week to go

I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Please don't forget to write a report when you return as I love hearing about everyones holidays, good and bad points (hopefully there won't be any bad bits though).

manchester
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: 1 week to go

Will do my best Charity, but writing big letters does my head in, thanks for you best wishes.

West Sussex
Level Contributor
828 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: 1 week to go

Know what u mean bindoobaba. Tell u wot though, just a "had the most amazing holiday" will be great to read.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
276 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: 1 week to go

Dave and I fly out from Manchester on 9th Feb. staying at Colonia Santa Maria in Baga for 3 weeks. My spare bedroom is like a tip with holiday clothes all over the place. Desperately trying to whittle down the amount of stuff we take so there will be plenty of room for the stuff we buy when we get there!

We are a couple of oldies but if you want to meet up for lunch, drink or dinner that would be nice.

Happy holidays!

Jan & Dave

county durham
Level Contributor
387 posts
21 reviews
8. Re: 1 week to go

hi to everyone on ta we go to baga, for our first trip to goa on the 16th feb so will be there at the same time as you bindoobaba hope you have a great holiday carol

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
9. Re: 1 week to go

Hi we will b there from the 16th feb 2....soooo lookin 4ward 2 it n hopefully c some ta while wer ther

manchester
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
31 reviews
10. Re: 1 week to go

Hi everybody, Jan and Dave, Carol and Mads, I'll be at the Squeeze bar beach shack at the end of Baga beach near the Baga river any day, there'll be a group of us there having a good laugh, or we like to frequent Rabbie Burns bar in Calangute just off the Baga/Calangute road near the German kitchen. Hope to see you some time, have a great holiday.