We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

Hi,

i have developed quite a liking for Honeybee and would like to take some home with me but already got too much stuff to go in my rucksack,

Does anyone now if you can buy Honeybee in Mumbai airport and take it through as hand luggage???

If not, I may just have to stay here!!

Oldham
Level Contributor
482 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

No, the only place to buy it is in the resort in Goa, they don`t even sell it at Dabolim.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

Please make sure you wrap it up and put it in your checked baggage. The officers at Dabolim had an excellent collection of Honeybee and other assorted beverages next to the scanner.

Mentioned in this post
Oldham
Level Contributor
482 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

Yes forgot to mention that,thanks.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
132 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

If I recall correctly struggled to get any alcohol at Mumbai airport, or maybe that was just because we were running late from a connecting flight!!!

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
110 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

Mumbai airport is such a rip-off, you wouldn't want to buy anything there.Get in Calangute before you get on the plane.

Mentioned in this post
Calangute
Calangute
North Goa District, India
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
776 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

We bought some cigarettes at Dabolim airport to take home for a friend and they were FAKES! He was unable to smoke them, they were so bad.

Mentioned in this post
7. Re: do they sell honeybee at Mumbai airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 02:47