We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

charterflights

bristol
Level Contributor
400 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
charterflights

Has anyone used this company are they legit? i know they use monarch flights which are not the best but if the price is right we will grin & bare it Also is it best to pay by cc +2% charge for added protection or debit c? thankyou

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,833 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: charterflights

Hi jellybabe, never heard of them and I personally would be a little bit wary of using any travel company that is not one of the more big more established ones in these current times. But that is just my opinion. If you pay by credit card, although more expensive because of the 2% charge, I believe you have some protection if the company were to go bust.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,864 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: charterflights

Are they members of ABTA or ATOL?

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,864 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: charterflights

Hi Jelly

Just had a look at the website.

Put in our flight details for our flight in December.

The initial price is cheaper than we paid, but if you read down on the right hand side of the page there are loads of supplements.

Have you thought about flying from East mids?

Or Travel Republic

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/default.aspx

If you have a Lloyds TSB platinum card you could always phone there travel centre, they will match Thomson & give a further 6.5% off

T&J

4. Re: charterflights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 17:46