We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheering myself up

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
255 reviews
Cheering myself up

Just found out I've got bronchitis, which explains why I've been feeling so poorly with flu etc since before Christmas. So in between coughing fits I'm going to live my laptop checking out the forum and anything Goa and sun related, the rest of the time I can just dream about Baga beach and the hot sun and cool beers...bliss

Afeeling sorry for myself Boo:-(

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Cheering myself up

Boo...have a look at my photos to help distract you from your illness!

Hope you feel better shortly.

www.pbase.com/iaintwoeyes/goa_2008

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
255 reviews
2. Re: Cheering myself up

Iaintwoeyes thanks, your photos are great, where did you go to wash the elephants and which of the far North beaches did you think were the best? When I go in March I'm taking a friend, her 1st time so wanted to show her alittle more of Goa and I've never been to Mandrem beach. She also wants to wash elephants.

I see from your photos that you had some rain, liked the sitting on the bar photo.

I normally stay in Calangute but use Baga beach Shinning Star shack next door to the oceanic.

Are you going back this March!

Once again thanks

Boo

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Cheering myself up

Hi Boo,

You seem a bit happier now! We're going back on April 2nd for a couple of weeks staying at the MD again.

I really like Mandrem beach. It's quiet, no sellers and the sand slope into the water is very gentle. We sat for ages and ages just in the breakwater....ah such memories!

We're going to try a couple of different shacks this year along the baga beach..dunno which ones yet.

Rain....arrrgghh the first three days of our holiday it rained and rained. Still we got to know other holiday makers really quickly over quite a few Honeybees!!

Glad you liked the photos :-))

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
255 reviews
4. Re: Cheering myself up

Day 2 and I've spent the afternoon sorting out lots of Goa photos both hardcopy and jig, droppping them all into their folders. So cheered up alittle.

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: Cheering myself up

boo5 sorry you not feeling to good but i know what you mean about checking the forum and any thing related to goa.my computer been having a hissy fit for the last couple days so not been able to have a look on forum.feel better today as computer seems to be behaving it's self.get well soon Barbs

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
1 review
6. Re: Cheering myself up

Hi boo, so sorry to hear you've been poorly :( Hope you feel better soon. Just keep thinking of warmer times in Goa (again lol).

7. Re: Cheering myself up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 17:49