We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa New Years Dress Code

Atlanta, Ga
3 posts
Save Topic
Goa New Years Dress Code

I'm planning on being in Goa for break and I'm pumped. I've never gone out to the bars or clubs there, I'm assuming the clothing is different than here in Chicago for New Years. What do you all suggest? (male in my 20s btw)

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa New Years Dress Code

Shorts and teeshirts for bars, never been to a nightclub there.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,833 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Goa New Years Dress Code

I agree with lovetravelling on shorts and t-shirts or shirts and light trousers.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goa New Years Dress Code

Hi glaxo, it's a totally casual dress holiday, as what's been said, t-shirts shorts, and flip flops or sandals. People tend to dress for comfort, ie the heat, not having been to Chicago I would say Goa is slightly warmer at new year (joke), but yeah it's a really chilled place with friendly people.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Atlanta, Ga
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Goa New Years Dress Code

haha damn tropical look even on new years eve? i was going to go with trendy looking shirt tie pants. like the causal style maybe i should move to goa..

Atlanta, Ga
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Goa New Years Dress Code

thanks for the advice everyone

6. Re: Goa New Years Dress Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 22:47