We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for fellow Scousers !! :-)

Liverpool
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for fellow Scousers !! :-)

Going to the Taj Exotica, South Goa for Christmas. Our 1st time to Goa and 1st christmas away from home and cannot wait. Everytime we go away we always manage to meet up with people from round the corner from us and it just makes the holiday and a really good laugh.

We go 15th - 30th of December.

Would love to hear from anyone going the same time ?

Also do you know anything about the Visa application side of things ? Heard we can go to the Hebru Centre on Edge Lane but don't know anymore. ??

Mentioned in this post
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa...
3,414 Reviews
Benaulim, India
Goa
Goa
India
england
Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for fellow Scousers !! :-)

Hi Jenwaaaarrr,

I'm sure you'll bump into lots of lovely scousers over in Goa, the place was full of 'em last year.

You can download your visa application form from the following website:

www.hcilondon.net

There is a Visa Surgery being held at the Hindu C O on Edge Lane on 17th September, not sure if you can apply there (I've never been to a visa surgery before, usually apply for mine via post or in person at Birmingham or London). It's all on the above website.

Tourist visa costs £30.

Would also recommend you get in touch with your Dr about any jabs you might need (some Dr's charge) or as you are in Liverpool you can try the school of tropical medicine where I think you might get them free!!!

For more tips on your trip to goa have a look at:

www.holidaytruths.co.uk

They have a great discussion forum on india that'll answer all of your questions.

See you on the beach, Goldenflipflop

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
England
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for fellow Scousers !! :-)

Hi Jennwwwwwwwwarrrrrrr

Fellow scouser here, we go 22nd - 5th Jan 2006. We are staying in Raddisson white sands. Was really worried about it at first as have not been to goa - but feel much better after reading reviews.

May see you there,

jo x