We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

postal visa application

swansea, wales
5 posts
postal visa application

Hi,

Yet again the process for applying for a visa has changed!!

Has anyone applied for a postal visa? If so what are the correct fees that I need to send?

I know that it is £30 for a tourist visa - but looking at the website it also says that I need to send £6.90 service charge and also 17.5% VAT. (Is this 17.5 of £6.90 or the total amount?)

Also it mentions 0.94p for bank charges do I need to send this if I am sending a bankers draft?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanx

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,829 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: postal visa application

when you finish filling out form and go to the pay pge, it will tell you how much you have to pay.

BOB

2. Re: postal visa application

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 05:48