We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mumbia to Goa

Essex
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Mumbia to Goa

Can someone please tell me approximately how much a return flight is from Mumbia to Goa

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
St.Annes, Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mumbia to Goa

We paid about £75 each with Jetlite.

Essex
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mumbia to Goa

Thanks for that Stephquig

We have been quoted £120 each and £144 respectively.

Confusing .... but all flights have gone through the roof this year

St.Annes, Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mumbia to Goa

Hi lousnan,

on our trip to Goa in january we have decided to get the train from Mumbai to Goa. There are several to choose from and only costs about £25 each return and that is in a/c coach. The journey seems to be about 11 hours.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
northern ireland
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mumbia to Goa

Hi i have just booked it(goa-mumbai return)and it cost £214 for two people with kingfisher,they quote in dollars in fact $370 so it worked out at $107 each so depends what the dollar against the pound is that day,i have flown with go-air to delhi and they where great even picked me out of the crowd for extra legroom im 6-2 but i hear kingfisher are even better well we will see another good thing about kingfisher i was able to book on line here in uk some airlines wont take uk credit cards on line.slan(cheers)irishman

northern ireland
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mumbia to Goa

Sorry should have been £107 each slan

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mumbia to Goa

Hi

We have booked a return flight Mumbai/Goa 16th Nov to 15th Dec 2008 for £75 each. Flights with JetLite - they do not accept UK credit cards but we booked with Travelocity online with no problems.

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Goa
Goa
India
7. Re: Mumbia to Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 13:55