We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive? - Radisson White Sands

Surrey
Level Contributor
68 posts
All Inclusive? - Radisson White Sands

Going to RWS beginning of March and have been told that we will be unable to get drinks at the Beach Bar on All inclusive. Any information greatly received.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,977 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: All Inclusive? - Radisson White Sands

Why would you want to go all inclusive?

Surrey
Level Contributor
68 posts
2. Re: All Inclusive? - Radisson White Sands

Hi

We always go All Inclusive and did so in 2006 in Goa and had a wonderful time. Just wanted some info on Radisson White Sands All Inclusive package.

s wales
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: All Inclusive? - Radisson White Sands

Does sound odd, maybe check with your tour operator? All I can think of is the beach bar could be franchised out so not operated by hotel directly or it's too easy for non residents to wander up and get a freebie? Then again , if you get as far as the beach you might try the shacks and desert the hotel when you see what they offer at silly prices! Was'nt there somewhere in the south last season that tried to fence in all the guests?

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
12,093 posts
86 reviews
4. Re: All Inclusive? - Radisson White Sands

andandlor, I think you are thinking of the Holiday Inn. They put up a barbed wire fence around Christmas time 2006 to try and stop people going on the beach on an evening but it wasn't successful as everybody started complaining. I don't know how long it was up but it had gone long before we got there in Feb 07.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,977 posts
37 reviews
5. Re: All Inclusive? - Radisson White Sands

About 12 years ago the Nanu decided to lock its gate at about 7pm every night, so everyone just went around and out of the front and walked down the lane instead. I think they only lasted out about a fortnight. Like a lot of other hotels they only offer half board now, which means the Russians always eat there of an evening, but most of the Brits eat out.

6. Re: All Inclusive? - Radisson White Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 03:50