We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Llanelli
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
RGBC Monteroi, Baga

We're booked in RGBC Monteroi 19-26 April, can anyone tell us what the places like, how far from beach, facilities etc Are there any decent bars & restaurants nearby, ie walking distance?

Many thanks (Diolch)

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,008 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Hi

Try this url

medresorts.net/htmlfiles/resort_info5438.html

Llanelli
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Diolch yn fawr! Thank you

What about bars & restaurants nearby, I have the impression that the resort maybe a bit remote?

Cheers, Tony

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
240 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

hi rgbc is beautiful and 5 min walk away from everything you could wish for, beach bars restaurants shops you will love it.

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,008 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Hi

'm Bleser Tony

As josephineg has said five minsor so to the beach and the bottom half of Baga.

Llanelli
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Scw' mae Bruahy, you must be from the "land of my fathers"? diolch am y newyddion! That's my Welsh literature finished! Will you be in the Baga region 19-26 April? it would be nice to have a cwrw with a fellow countryman!

Thanks also to josephinreg for the info re the Monterio resort.

Hopefully when I come out to Baga we will have won the Grand Slam and look forward to having a drink with all Welshmen to celebrate?!

Here's looking forward to England next week!

Cymru am byth!

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,008 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Hi LlanelliToni,

Sorry it was my fore fathers that built Offas Dyke.

The Grandchildren live in Powys and as such have to study Welsh so I just dash off a quick mail to them for translations.

Llanelli
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Dim ots bruahy, if your there or thereabouts I don't mind having a drink with an Englishman! especially with close Welsh contacts! For that matter if there are any rugby enthusiasts there in April I'd love to meet up and have a clonc (chat)about the 6 Nations?

Best of luck to all countries

Tony

Pune
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Hi,

I have booked RGBC Monterio, Goa. from 21 Feb - 28 Feb. I shall update you details , very soon. Leave the worries aside and prepare to land here.

Surely my reviews will help you .

Thanks N Goodwill .

Lincoln
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

Hi Tony

We are staying there this next week so will let you know when we get back. I know the location and it is as others said distance wise.

Caroline

Ps we love rugby and have welsh links my dad was welsh.

10. Re: RGBC Monteroi, Baga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 02:46