We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nivalink

Finland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nivalink

Can I trust this indian travel agency?

I am planning a trip to goa and I´m thinking about taking the hotel through Nivalink.

Does anyone have experience on them?

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,026 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nivalink

Hi

Using this URL i have found the post below but do not know the company personally

indiamike.com/india/…

December 28th, 2005, 11:33 PM #2

9hanover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've booked hotels in Delhi with them for next April and they seem OK. We particularly wanted to stay at the Oberoi Maidens and were having difficulty reserving a room - they got one for us straight away. I rang the hotel to confirm the booking had been made and it had. They were a bit slow in sending the booking confirmation through but apart from that very helpful - will arrange airport pick up too, also car hire.

However, I did then find a hotel booking agency called nivalink who are super efficient and I've booked the other hotels through them. You can put your credit cards straight through to them (secure) and they're back to you straight away with the booking confirmation and replies to any queries. With India Holidays I had to send through photocopies of passport and credit card.

I did check out their internet site and they seem to be linked to the Indian equivalent of UK ABTA.

Hope this is helpful!

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nivalink

I used Nivalink a couple of years ago and found them efficient and reliable.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai, India
Level Contributor
12,312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nivalink

I've used Nivalink, their offices are about a kilometer from my home. I wouldn't call them super-efficient, but they're not cheats, and their big advantage is that they have lots of 'real' photos of properties, and they'll get everything booked conveniently. For me, calling them has worked better than email (although email does work).

- Deepa

Finland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nivalink

okay, thank you. I have been cheated before so I´ve learned the hard way.

This hotel doesn´t have a website of it´s own, and the phonenumber doesn´t work, so I cant contact them straight.

That´s why I need help from a travel agency.

Nivalink seems just fine now.

5. Re: Nivalink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 05:46