We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

utorda beach

glasgow scotland
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
utorda beach

We are going to goa next year late November. We will be staying at the Kenilworth hotel which i believe is on utorda beach. We do not know anything about this area of Goa. For instance is there beach shacks nearby also restuarants. is there a village or town nearby where we can find an atm as we will be using our nationwide flex card to draw money.What is the beach itself like. My wife and i would appreciate any feedback on these issues, also any otherinformation that might be helpful.Thanks for your help. Chessy7.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: utorda beach

There are beach shacks near every hotel! Uttorda is quite small, although I believe the Kenilworth is a good hotel. You're not far from Marjorda which has some good restaurants, and you can get a taxi or a bus into Margao where there are plenty of ATMs. Beach is long and covered in white sand!

glasgow scotland
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: utorda beach

Thanks for your reply London goa girl. Most kind of you. My wife and i just wanted a bit of reassurance, that where we are going would be okay for a couple of silver surfers like us. We are flying to Dheli for our first week touring the golden triangle, then onto Goa for another two weeks, i am sure we will have a great time thanks again.

munich germany
Level Contributor
207 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: utorda beach

Hello chessy!

If you type utorda and excursions in the search box, you will find a thread with info on Utorda and area. I had a great time there last year, ATM's are also to be found in Colva.The beach is lovely.

4. Re: utorda beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 02:49