We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa

blackpool
Level Contributor
27 posts
visa

Hi

We sent our passports off to the travelshop at Bolton 5 weeks ago and we still havrn't received them back. Every time I ring they say there has been a delay at the embassy. Has anyone else experienced this. We are getting a bit worried now as we go Dec. 3rd. Thanks Rita

Essex
Level Contributor
304 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: visa

rhaangcag

Keep pestering them every day - this seems to be happening to a lot of people who have used them. There are posts on another Goan forum on the same theme.

Good luck - I hope you hear something soon. From the other forum I understand that they pick up a batch every Monday so try and ensure that yours are in that batch. Otherwise threaten them with lawyers as they may have to be pushed to do an extra run to the high commission.

Candybabe

Devon
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
2. Re: visa

Are visa's took just under 5 weeks with them to get them back to us.I think they would take a bulk order in one go to take down/pick up .

Just keep ringing them every few days.

hampshire
Level Contributor
448 posts
1 review
3. Re: visa

i have phoned them up about are visas and they told me because we are not traveling untill jan 08 they will not do ours yet ,but we will get them back in 6 weeks lets hope we do kaz

blackpool
Level Contributor
27 posts
4. Re: visa

Hi, thanks for all replies. Got them today after much pestering.

Rita

5. Re: visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 04:47