We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Travel - seat back TV's?

London
Level Contributor
448 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
My Travel - seat back TV's?

I am very excited to have booked by flight back to Goa - I have no doubt that the flight will be forgotten as soon as we step off the plane however I have a few questions for anyone who has flown with them before:

Do they have seat back TV's?

Anyone know the seat pitch?

We have been told it is a boeing 767 - I did read somewhere that My Travel were supposed to be upgrading the planes - I assume this is now not happening!!!

Thanks in advance for any advice

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

Hi,

I travelled to Goa on a My Travel plane 2 years ago and I dont know which type of plane it was but it did have the touch screen seat back tvs.

Check there have been no alterations to your flight times before you go. we have just returned from a holiday to goa (flew with thompson) and our friends were due to fly out half way through our holiday for a week with my travel. turned up at manchester for a 6 pm flight and were told it had been rescheduled and had already left a 2pm that day and they hadnt recieve the letter. they couldnt get them another flight so they never went. they got their money back but missed out on a great holiday.

not saying this is a major issue with my travel we have flown with them twice with no problems but just a bit of advice just in case.

happy holidays!

wales
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

Hi, flown with them to Goa many times from Manchester, they have seat back tv,s and you can take a look at what their currently showing at www.mytravelmag.com.

they use an Airbus A330-200 for this route, not sure about pitch i'd say their as good if not better than the other charter companies.

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

We are flying to Goa with Mytravel on the 6th March and it states on our invoice which I looked at today that the aircraft is a Boeing 767.

DebyC

wales
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

hi, maybe they have changed their aircraft on this route since their merger with thomas cook i think it was. was always airbus in the past, will let u know in 3 weeks.

London
Level Contributor
448 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

thanks for all your replies - I appreciate it. We have managed to book extra leg room now so the seat pitch shouldnt be a problem and I am glad to hear that we will probably get seat back tv's.

thanks again

Kent
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

Im sure they are using 767's at the moment to Goa, If so they do not have seat back Tv's .

Rome
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

It has seat back TV...surely and enjoy your trip there....

NORTH YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

No they havent.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

if you have got extra leg room you dont have a seat front in front of you so you wont get a seat back tv anyway......

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: My Travel - seat back TV's?

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews2249.html

have a look here......