We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gay bars in goa

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
gay bars in goa

me and my girlfriend will be visiting goa for the 3rd time from 20th jan to 3rd feb and can,t wait.other than eden does anyone know of any other gay pubs or clubs.eden is still running but as moved to a other hotel just down the road for anyone thinking it as shut down.also is there any other lesbians or gay men who are in goa around the same time who fancy meeting up for a drink.

chippenham, wilts
Level Contributor
797 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gay bars in goa

hello, as this is your 3rd trip to goa apart from eden you must have realised that they don't really cater for gay people in goa. i'm hetro myself but have a few gay friends so i don't have a problem with gay people. the goans don't really cater for gay or straight people, they just cater for people.

hope you have a great holiday. :-)

steve

2. Re: gay bars in goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 04:49