We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kenilworth hotel

glasgow scotland
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
kenilworth hotel

Hi my wife and i are planning to go to goa next year, probably mid to late november. Have checked out various hotels in the south, and are quite impressed with the kenilworth hotel. Has anyone got any first hand experience of this hotel. Is there beach shacks nearby and also local restuarants, as i expect meals and drinks at the hotel will be expensive. Also what is the beach like. In other words is the kenilworth a good idea. Chessy.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Coco Shambhala
Coco Shambhala
#1 of 129 hotels in Bardez
The Park Baga River Goa
The Park Baga River Goa
#1 of 23 hotels in Arpora
Sterling Goa Varca
Sterling Goa Varca
#1 of 10 hotels in Varca
USA
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: kenilworth hotel

Hi,

We had the worst experience in Kenilworth. The service is really bad and the people are really rude. We were there this year on Oct and let me tell you the service is not a five star service. We left the night and went to Sun and Sand in Panjim. It's a smaller hotel but the service was excellent and a newer hotel so very very clean. I loved it there.

Mentioned in this post
Kenilworth Resort & Spa
Kenilworth Resort & Spa
1,383 Reviews
Utorda, India
Panjim
Panjim
North Goa District, India
2. Re: kenilworth hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 16:50