We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

india visa office - grays, essex

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
india visa office - grays, essex

I have just found an address for Indian Visa Office in Grays Essex which is right where my dad lives ( i live in spain, this is why I am trying to find the best place to get my visa as I am reluctant to put imy passport through the spanish postal system)

Has anyone used this service as i can't see it on the hcilondon site but apparently there are hundreds of places that do it but are not on there.

I'd be grateful for anyone to get in touch if they have used this or know anyone that has.

Cheers

Beatster

Ourem 88
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, European, British
Spice Traders
₹₹₹₹, Chinese, Japanese, Seafood
Sea Breeze
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Indian, Seafood, Asian
NORTH YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: india visa office - grays, essex

Hi beatser,

I got our visas back this morning using this agency,

they took 5 days.

NORTHWEST
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: india visa office - grays, essex

yep, this place is good, sent on the Griday and recieved back on the following Thursday...

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: india visa office - grays, essex

Thanks for your help. I'll use them then.

Beatster

wicked in wickford
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: india visa office - grays, essex

have you got the name and address of this office please

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: india visa office - grays, essex

Hi Pineapple,

The address to send your application is:

India Visa Office

PO Box 348

Grays

Essex RM17 9AG.

The website is indiavisaheadoffice.co.uk.

If you go onto the website there are phone numbers and the address for if you want to take it to the office by hand if you live nearby. I know several people that have used them now and all said that they provided an excellent service. Unfortunately I did not find this out until after I'd booked to go to Thailand and Bali instead due to the visa problems which are of course pretty much sorted out now. I know I will still have a great time but I wanted to go to Goa to have some more work done on my teeth. Never mind, I'll just have to go back for longer next year.

Have a good holiday.

Beatster

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
6. Re: india visa office - grays, essex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 14:47