We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildernest Resort

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
98 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Wildernest Resort

Well I did find a good price but have been told by that tour operator that the rates I was given are wrong and they want an extra INR 4000!!! This means I will be paying £147 for 2 nights I don't think I can justify this unless people out there can realyl sell it to me.

it is alot of money for 2 nights in India

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wildernest Resort

try booking direct....through their website before you give up on it.

it is all your food included. not drinks but they wernt bad when we went.

they take you on trips into the jungle and to a school a local viliage and little temple which were also included.

surrey
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wildernest Resort

Alisha

We were thinking of doing the wilderness trip. Can you recommend it. We did the hampi one last year and loved the train journey.

Thanks

3. Re: Wildernest Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 17:45