We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visas - Too daft to Laugh at !!!

God's County...
Level Contributor
301 posts
5 reviews
Visas - Too daft to Laugh at !!!

Hello All,

QUOTE From the Birmingham High Commision Site:-

"With a view to minimising the crowd and queuing of visa seekers for long hours in adverse climatic conditions outside the Consulate General and in deference of the advice from the local authorities, it has been felt necessary to implement the following measures:

The practice of receiving Indian Visa applications as well as applications for OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) and PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card by post as at present, is being discontinued."

Now then, to me, this is the biggest load of canines testicles I've ever read !!!

My interpretation is:

TO STOP NICE PEOPLE QUEING IN NASTY RAIN & SNOW, and causing a problem blocking pavements, where the local constabulary might get involved WE'LL MAKE MORE PEOPLE DO IT BY STOPPING THEM USING ROYAL MAIL, TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL LOT COMPANY IN THE NASTY RAIN & SNOW.

AND 'COS THERE'S LOTS MORE OF 'EM WE'LL ONLY GIVE 50 OUT EACH DAY SO THEY WILL ALL HAVE TO COME BACK, USE MORE PETROL AND CREATE MORE GLOBAL WARMING, THEN ENGLAND WILL BE AS HOT AS GOA AND WE WONT HAVE TO DO ALL THIS VISA STUFF ANYWAY !!!

THAT, MY FRIENDS IS THE MASTER PLAN !!

I'm off to Leeds on Saturday, anybody know which is the correct application form req'd

Ta

Glenn

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
1 review
1. Re: Visas - Too daft to Laugh at !!!

It's the HCI London form you need.

DebyC

God's County...
Level Contributor
301 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Visas - Too daft to Laugh at !!!

Thanx Deb

3. Re: Visas - Too daft to Laugh at !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 19:48