We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park hyatt goa

yorkshire
Level Contributor
9 posts
51 reviews
park hyatt goa

has know one stayed at this hotel what is it like???

would love to know, it is for a special occasion

Mauritius
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: park hyatt goa

A very nice place..nice pools, nice garden & pleasant beach..Was handled for the last 4 years by a Mauritian GM who did a fantastic job & has brought the hotel to high standards..I was there last year just for a lunch but I really enjoyed the atmosphere..

Goa, India
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
2. Re: park hyatt goa

hi

how are you

haytt is very nice place good room nice pool , one the beach staff is g8t .

i am based in goa and we use haytt all the time for various reason , i personal like the bars very nice

u will have good time myweddingingoa.com

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: park hyatt goa

I stayed in the Park Hyatt last year with my wife and children. I have seen all the other major resorts in Goa and I am convinced Hyatt is Goa's best hotel overall.

It has all you can ask in a resort. A great beach, large swimming pools- one with a bar, many food outlets with very good food, several water sports and other activities (even archery) friendly staff, even a movie auditorium with movies running all day. I had a meal at the hotel last month and they have added another restaurant -- Portuguese -Goan cuisine.

Rooms have rain showers outside, open to sky.

When I go back to Goa, that's where we will be staying again.

4. Re: park hyatt goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 15:50