We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benaulim to majorda?

east sussex
Level Contributor
532 posts
39 reviews
Benaulim to majorda?

Sorry if you read this message twice not sure I posted first one ! We were going with our best friends to goa we were going to stay taj exotica and they next door in joecons , this was a surprise for my friends husbands 60 th birthday, now Thomas cook has moved my husband and I to Alila Diwa in majorda beach , is this walkable as we were planning to spend evenings etc with them ? Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Ardleigh, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Benaulim to majorda?

No this is not close. You will need to get a taxi . Try to be put back in the Taj or rebook with someone else.

bradford
Level Contributor
89 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Benaulim to majorda?

What reason did they give for moving you to a different hotel, we are also booked with them in the Taj

east sussex
Level Contributor
532 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Benaulim to majorda?

They said they hadn’t allocated enough rooms to Thomas cook , be been on taj web site and it’s saying sold out ! I’m so disappointed , it took us a lot of working out , my friends could possibly move to the Alila but it’s not in their budget !

bradford
Level Contributor
89 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Benaulim to majorda?

Can you change the dates, Thomas Cook still selling the Taj, Tui saying all gone for all dates but they haven’t agreed contracts.

5. Re: Benaulim to majorda?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2018, 21:59

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,195 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: Benaulim to majorda?

The Alia is in Betalbatim which a very quiet area, its a lovely hotel but not much around theres only a few jewellery shops and my favourite restaurant opposite called Fishka. Can you not ask TC to change you to somewhere closer to your friends as its a good 15 minutes in a Taxi to where you are supposed to stay. :-)) Gel

Ardleigh, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Benaulim to majorda?

Why not stay at joe cons as well . I know it’s not 5 Star but it’s good value .

Reply to: Benaulim to majorda?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted