We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

csm.baga, teething problems or the start of something worse?

bury
1 post
csm.baga, teething problems or the start of something worse?

hI guys

well after reading the latest reviews about the CSM in Baga, I have to say I am a little concerned. We are staying there later in the year and are beginning to have second thoughts about changing hotels to the Ronil Beach.

Is it really worth changing or are do we think there may be just a few teething problems with the new management @ CSM. Hopefully you can shed some light and anyone who has returned recently please give you honest and valued opinion.

Thanks

Lisa and Mark

Rawcliffe
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: csm.baga, teething problems or the start of something worse?

Hi, we've just returned from a 3 week stay at CSM and, like you were concerned before we went. However, I can assure you that the CSM is the same as ever - friendly staff (many the same), good food, so-so entertainment and the room was fine. There were problems last november/december but these have all been sorted out. We are already planning the next trip to CSM!

Best regards and enjoy your holiday (we wish we were still there - came home to snow!)

Bob and Tracey

2. Re: csm.baga, teething problems or the start of something worse?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 19:49