We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches in Diu

England
Level Contributor
5 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches in Diu

Hi

Can anybody tell me how suitable the beaches are for foreign female tourists.

I understand the Indian people rarely wear swimwear on beaches (they go fully clothed) so would it be inappropriate for a foreign female to wear swimwear attire on a Diu beach.

I have been to Goa and understand that it is acceptable on some beaches there but how common/acceptable is it in Diu?

India
Level Contributor
21 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches in Diu

Hi Capt

Well Diu as you might hv heard is not so populous with foreign tourist, mostly due to lack of accessibility. One needs to move by road only and nearest cities are Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Baroda.

Well that was not your query although, of our experiences its safe to explore beaches which are close to resort and in certain case like suzlon resort its more of a private beach. One beach you can avoid is Nagoa, local tourists throng at this beach.

We shall be having our trip sometime next week, hope the weathers good :)

Cheers !

Sam

2. Re: Beaches in Diu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:10
Get answers to your questions about Diu
Recent Conversations