We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halal food at Chandigard

kuantan
1 post
Save Topic
Halal food at Chandigard

Hi, this my 1st time travel to India. I will stay at TAJ Hotel, i want to know about Halal Restaurant or Muslim restaurant at Chandigard. I also more concern about the cleanest and good of the food because now i'm pregnant. Plz advice me about that, thanks.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
669 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halal food at Chandigard

Assalamualekum,

Allah will help you and your baby. in chandigarh. i was in chandigarh for 40 days. openly people are not allow to sale meat. punjabi people love to have non halal food so we are not atall sure about taj hotel, simple and good advice to have veg food in chandigarh...

Raja (md.shujat ali)

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halal food at Chandigard

It is not sikh's are not allowed to have Halal, it is against our religion (ritualised meat), just as it is in yours to have Halal. As other poster, stick to veg food during your stay if you are not sure.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
669 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halal food at Chandigard

Assalamualekum,

very good advice skhudy.

regards

Raja(M.S.Ali)

Delhi
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Halal food at Chandigard

If you want halal meat, then better check up before you order. In tha region, not many eateries do not offer halal meat. You see it is a taboo for punjabis. One clue to look at the board. If it has cresecent and star, they offer halal meat. But you will NOT easily catch a Hindu/Sikh in that joint.

5. Re: Halal food at Chandigard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 06:48