We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Hello everyone,

I am living in UAE and my only option for booking TTD tickets is through the website.

I am checking everyday when would the booking for March 24th or 25th open. If anyon ecan infor me the date when these bookings will open, I would be really grateful. This is highly critical for me and my family.

Thank you very much.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,366 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Hi,

It will open in the first week of February 2016. You start checking on www.ttdsevaonline.com in the first week of February. For instance Seva Tickets Quota for the month of February-2016 was available for booking w.e.f 08.Jan.2016 11:00 AM. The quota gets exhausted within few hours. Therefore please ensure you book the tickets as soon as the quota opens.

CarLink

Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Thank you very much. Mr (for the lack of a better name) CarLink!! :) For a highly rated contributor to this site, you have a very very weird user name!!! :)

Thanks again for the help. If you get any more updates, just drop a message. Meanwhile I will keep checking regularly.

Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Dear CarLink,

I also wanted to ask, if it is feasible to attend both Kalyanotsavam and Vasanthotsavam on the same day?

I live in a place 3 hours away from Tirumala. So I was planning I could rent a car for a day and cover both Kalyanotsavam and Vasanthotsavam on the same day and return home by the night. And, was also thinking if I could fit in Alivelumangapuram on the way back. Is this a feasible trip? And are there any timings for the Alivelumangapuram temple?

Thank you very much.

Edited: 28 January 2016, 11:43
Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,366 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Hi Chakrala,

Honestly I have not attended 2-Seavs in any of my visits to this shrine and therefore will not be able to comment. In theory it seem possible that you can attend both the sevas on a particular day. Please bear it in mind that for Kalyanotsvam, you will need to report at the entrance on South Mada Street before 10:00 am. You may plan your travel to Tirumala accordingly.

CarLink

Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Thank you very much boss! Appreciate the work you are doing.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,366 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Have a divine trip to the abode of Lord Venkateswra and be blessed.

CarLink

Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

Hey CarLink! Just wanted to let you know I got the Kalyanotsavam tickets from TTD website, albeit after struggling and refreshing for 2 hours. Thanks for the help.

Honestly appreciate the work you are doing by helping people. Kudos!

8. Re: Kalyanotrsavam for March 24th or 25th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2017, 10:46