We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

online darshan reservation itinerary for tirupathi

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
online darshan reservation itinerary for tirupathi

Hi

I have two queries

1) when i logged onto http://www.ttdsevaonline.com/Home.aspx, I found that for e-dashan , there is option of only Rs 50 darshan. I have heard that one can do a sheegra darshan for Rs 300. Is it possible to do the booking for sheegra darshan online?

If no then what are the timings of the queue there so that I can do the Rs 300 darshan. I'm planning to go there from Bangalore this weekend with my wife to take the blessings of the lord. Is it possible to get the next day darshan ticket, if I arrive on saturday?

2) For accommodation, how easy it is to find one night decent private accommodation considering the fact that I have not done prior booking.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
33,848 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: online darshan reservation itinerary for tirupathi

Nitin J

The tickets for Sheeghra Darshan (Rs.300) should be bought from the counter before reaching the main temple.

Normally, rushes of pilgrims are more in weekends. However, it takes 2-3 hrs for darshan. Another 30 min to collect prasad (laddu).

You'll get some good hotels [e.g. Kalyani Residency] in Tirumala at reasonable rate. No prior booking is needed, unless there is no special day.

Edited: 04 January 2012, 14:07
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: online darshan reservation itinerary for tirupathi

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Are sheegra darshan tickets available throught the day or are there any specific timings when the counter opens for the tickets?

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
33,848 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: online darshan reservation itinerary for tirupathi

As far as I have seen, Sheegra Darshan tickets available throughout the day. Please check their website whether there is any timing for issuing tickets.

Edited: 04 January 2012, 17:18
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
41 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: online darshan reservation itinerary for tirupathi

it is not possible to book quick darshan online and is not required also. one needs to get into quick darshan line and tickets are sold when queue enters temple premises. it would cost you rs 300 per quick darshan ticket. there are fixed timings for quick darshan which keeps on changing as per festivals however every day it starts with early morning 4 am and keeps till night. these timings are published locally and you can easily find out at tirupati from hotel staff or anyone. book hotel in tirupati like sindhuri park or kalyan residency etc as per your budget.

5. Re: online darshan reservation itinerary for tirupathi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2013, 15:47