We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyderabad to chennai

Chennai, Tamil...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hyderabad to chennai

I need to go from hyderabad to chennai in day time....bus or train......any suggestions plzzzz

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,409 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyderabad to chennai

No direct trains or buses during the day journey, the only option for you would be to use a Hyderabad to Vijayawada by JanmaBhoomi or Inter City Express starting around 7am and reaching Vijayawada at 13.30 hrs and then catch the Vijayawda to Chennai Jan Shatabdi Express at 14.30 hrs reaching Chennai at 21.00 hrs

Chennai, Tamil...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyderabad to chennai

thnx very much sir

Mount Lavinia...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyderabad to chennai

I need to travel from chennai to hyderabad during day time... Any suggestions please ???????

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,409 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyderabad to chennai

Same in reverse orders as mentioned in my above post.

5. Re: Hyderabad to chennai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2013, 14:47