We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
34 posts
66 reviews
369 helpful votes
Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

Hello,

Is there a functional pre paid taxi or Auto booth outside Secunderabad railway station?

Thanks,

Birdwatcher

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,947 posts
41 reviews
48 helpful votes
1. Re: Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

There is no pre paid auto as such however during peak hours there is a system where they give you the price you need to pay based on the destination which is fixed so thats as good as prepaid.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
34 posts
66 reviews
369 helpful votes
2. Re: Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

Thanks RatnaPrasad.

What would be considered as peak hours? I will be reaching Secunderabad Station by 2:30-3:00 pm.

Do we have to bargain this fixed price? Could you please help me with an approx fare between Secunderabad station to Abids by Auto? I will have some luggage (normal tourist luggage) with me as well.

Thanks for your help!

Birdwatcher18

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,947 posts
41 reviews
48 helpful votes
3. Re: Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

It will not be a peak time. Expect to pay Rs. 150 to Rs. 200. Anything above Rs. 200 can be considered as Rip Off Price.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
34 posts
66 reviews
369 helpful votes
4. Re: Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

That was great help!

Thanks!

Birdwatcher18

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
34 posts
66 reviews
369 helpful votes
5. Re: Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

Hi,

There is a pre-paid auto service booth available out side Secunderabad Railway Station. They charged me INR 110 till Abids. We need to give INR 5 at the booth and remaining amount to the auto driver when you reach the destination...

During my return journey I booked Ola. The fare was nearly the same.... during the morning hours.

Thanks!

Birdwatcher18

1 post
6. Re: Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

Hi

Do cabs go from secunderabad railway station to Leonia Holistic Destination samirpet ? If so how much is the fare? Thank you for your response.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,947 posts
41 reviews
48 helpful votes
7. Re: Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

I just checked on Uber and it is showing approx Rs. 600 as of 10.30pm as you know the rate keeps changing based on the timing it could be more or less.

8. Re: Pre paid Auto / taxi booth Secunderabad Railway Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2019, 10:47