We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
78 posts
136 reviews
Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

Hi everyone, does anyone know of a hotel in the area, which would let us use their swimming pool for a day and what the charge would be? Thanks all, Pablo

31 replies to this topic
Kololi, Gambia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

WHich area? Some charge, some take charge of food and drink bill, some don’t but mostly in low season.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
78 posts
136 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

Hi, probably around the Senegambia Strip area. We will be travelling in peak season. Thanks for response, good to know if we buy food and drink we maybe able to use pool.

Kololi, Gambia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

I often do pool days message me when you know your travel dates and I’ll give you up to date info as it is constantly changing!

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
493 posts
106 reviews
4. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

I always took my boys to Baobab Lodge - at the far end of the forest on the other side of the road. Nice pool, get to see the monkeys up close and away from the bigger hotels. Of course you can get food if you want.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
78 posts
136 reviews
5. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

Thanks for that I will check it out

Eton, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,276 posts
22 reviews
6. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

#4 - Youve done me a favour - often driven past and never thought to go inside. Looks very OK!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1310445-d2715968-Reviews-Baobab_Holiday_Resort-Bijilo_West_Coast_Division.html#photos;geo=1310445&detail=2715968&albumViewMode=images&aggregationId=101&albumid=101&cnt=50&offset=0&filter=7

Edited: 04 February 2018, 16:49
Lichfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
396 reviews
7. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

At the moment Senegambia Beach Hotel has the two best pools. I just walk in but I guess they know me. I do not think there is any particular protocol about this. How many people do you want to take to their pool in one day... Ask kindly at reception and compliment them, they will all be most helpful.

Lichfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
396 reviews
8. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

There is of course Coco Ocean but at there maximum security and check your passport. Pablo from Lancashire I have to guess...UK Passport works wonders if you have the right approach. I am not a golf person but the pool at the golf course at Fajara 30m and in the sun and a most welcoming lunch.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
78 posts
136 reviews
9. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

Thanks Nightowl, some great tips there. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Kololi, Gambia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
20 reviews
10. Re: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?

Lol coco ocean don’t check my ID! πŸ˜€

Reply to: Hotel Pool for a Day πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kololi
Recent Conversations