We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email address

Doncaster
Level Contributor
4 posts
67 reviews
email address

Hi

can anyone help? .Im going to the sofitel end of April travelling with Thomson. Just wanted to know if you can keep your room past the checkout time as our flight is not till 22 00 hrs so will be around the hotel till at least 19 30 and wanted to keep room to get changed in after day round pool and check out seems to be noonl. Can you just book it when you get there or can you email them to book in advance? Also how much will it be ?

2nd question- i wanted to email the hotel to book a seaview room as cant book it via Thomson would someone be able to give me the email address for the hotel as can't find it anywhwere.

3rd question- when does your all inclusive run out on day of departure as some all inclusives have a time limit when you are leaving eg midday.

If anyone can help I will ber eally grateful and it will help me look forward to my hols in April as can't wait already. Thanks for your time

Donny Bantam

Edited: 04 March 2010, 02:10
London
Level Contributor
893 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: email address

You can keep your room on and you can arrange this a day or two before you depart by speaking to reception. If I recall it is about $50. The AI officially ends at midday on the day of departure but nobody really minds if you keep on using it (they don't normally know!)

The hotel's e-mail address is H3011@accor.com - all rooms in blocks 1 & 2 have a sea view so I wouldn't pay extra for it as there is a 75% chance you would get one anyway, and block 3 is the new block where most rooms don't have seaview but they look out onto the new pool and are apparently a bit nicer, mainly because they are new! Maybe just e-mail the hotel and ask for a room in block 1 or 2.

Have a fab time, I am very jealous....

Doncaster
Level Contributor
4 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: email address

Apologies for late response but I would like to thank you for your speedy reply and very helpful information.

scotland
Level Contributor
96 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: email address

Hi there,

If you ask Thomson or the travel agent you booked with, they will give you the e-mail address for the Sofitel.

Regarding keeping the room for longer on your check out date. We just asked at reception (Duty Manager), do this the day before you are due to check out.

Hope this helps

Celidh

4. Re: email address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2010, 09:46