We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercontinental or Hilton Nelson Village

Tunbridge Wells
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Intercontinental or Hilton Nelson Village

We are thinking about going to either the Intercontinental or the Hilton Nelson Village. We have two girls aged 6 and 8 years. We can't make up our minds, both look great. Does anyone have any advice. Thanks

london
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Intercontinental or Hilton Nelson Village

I have stayed at the Interconti twice & visited the Nelson village a couple of times. Out of the two I would say the Interconti is my favourite - it's a very large hotel but well layed out and plenty of pools & a salt water lagoon to choose from. The food was good & had lots of variety. Theres also pool tables and table tennis to keep the children occupied. Snorkelling is also great friom the nearby jetties. Hope this helps

Tunbridge Wells
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Intercontinental or Hilton Nelson Village

Thanks very much for your advice. I will book the Intercontinental.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
255 reviews
3. Re: Intercontinental or Hilton Nelson Village

I had the same decision to make last year, having already stayed at the Inter I gave my son the choice between the Hilton & Inter and we went back to the Inter. It has better reviews and also seemed better value for money.

Boo

4. Re: Intercontinental or Hilton Nelson Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2010, 10:48