We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opticians

Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
opticians

Wondering if anyone could help recommend a good opticians in sharm to get a pair off glasses made I will be bringing the prescription with me and what sort off price range would I be looking to pay thanks 😊😊

Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
1. Re: opticians

??????

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
21,018 posts
184 reviews
2. Re: opticians

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297555-i9225-k4…

is a link to a previous thread. Search engine, above forum threads, may reveal more.

Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
3. Re: opticians

Thank you

Sharm El Sheikh...
4 posts
4. Re: opticians

we are omar omar optics in neaama bay front of joli ville hotel falcon diar mall and we can do any prescription glasses 1-4 days max our email rssrz99@yahoo.com my tel+2 01003137780 my name is ramadan sayed

i work in omar omar neama bay

5. Re: opticians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2016, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh