We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stella Di Mare Hotel Rooms/Floors

London, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Stella Di Mare Hotel Rooms/Floors

We are travelling to this hotel in early April and I emailed the hotel requesting a room on a high floor. ( We have booked a superior deluxe seaview room). They have responded saying we have been allocated a room on the first floor ! What floor should I be requesting as I imagine there are higher floors than the first ! Any advice would be appreciated.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stella Di Mare Hotel Rooms/Floors

The Stella hotel is located on the right hand clifftop of the horseshoe shaped Naama bay , I think it has at least five floors possibly more, in my opinion by far the best views would be from one of the top two floors

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
473 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stella Di Mare Hotel Rooms/Floors

I was there in January and the floors are numbered from the top to the bottom, ie the first floor is on the top. Superb hotel you'll love, enjoy.

3. Re: Stella Di Mare Hotel Rooms/Floors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 01:45
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh