We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of alcohol in Naama

London
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of alcohol in Naama

Can anyone tell me how much roughly the price of a pint of beer, cocktails, vodka and diet coke are in Namma. I understand some places do happy hours early evening, also what are these prices also and what times do they have them? Many thanks, Jo

London
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

Bumperty bump please

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,969 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

I don't drink any of the above, but I understand the cost of local beer is reasonable. I drink wine at restaurants and again it's not tto bad, depends on the restaurand. At Dananeer in Naama Bay the wine is about the same price as here, Obelisque and Shaherazade are drinkable. There are lots of places with happy hour, so check theses out. Others will give you specific prices and times

London
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

Thanks barbarah, hopefully someone will answer with times and rough prices. Jo

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

drinks at the hard rock cafe are expensive, we were paying about 10-12 quid for a cocktail and a lager, but the camel bar is a little cheper but none the less its not as cheap as you think unless you go to one of the cafe's on the walk way down but its stil about 3-4 quid a pint,

this was last june though

London
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

Hi Paul, were these branded drinks or local?

Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

Hi

Depends where you drink ! Normal price for a 500ml bottle of sakara at camel bar is 24le but happy hour it's 12le, average price elsewhere varies but usually around the 22 to 26 mark although I paid 33 in abu el sid restaurant which was shocking !! Spirits I think a vodka and coke was about 45 le , recall the spirits being 39 ish then your mixer a bit extra , happy hour at camel was Monday to Friday 730 til 830 and they had selected cocktails and vodka at half price ! Cocktails are around 50 le but most places have them on a buy one get one free offer at happy hour. X

London
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

Many thanks Lynsky, gives us a bit of an idea what to expect to pay. Oh I do love a cocktail or two!!! Regards, Jo

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,010 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

Spirits are much more expensive than beer especially imported spirits,always ask for local spirits.The best bar for price and measures in Namma,outside of happy hours,is the tavern,they do sakara on tap in 4 pint pitchers.The camel bar is V expensive for spirits especially.

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,010 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

There are of course alcohol shops and these make "having a few before going out" a lot cheaper,most have a heineken sign either above or in front of the shop.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cost of alcohol in Naama

@jojolondo

they were branded

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh