We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fruit squash

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
fruit squash

might sound daft but does anybody know if i can buy bottles of fruit squash to dilute for my 7 year old as he doesn`t like plain water and i don`t want him to be drinking fizzy pop all the time many thanks annette x

northwest
Level Contributor
573 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fruit squash

Don't know about squash .............But what i do is buy a carton of juice from the suoermarket and add bottled water to it...............That's for me :-) I haven't been to Sharm for years but to Nuweiba and Dahab . It also tastes nicer than the bottled squash.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fruit squash

Hi, when we were out there, we asked the barman to fill half our bottle with fruit juice and topped it up water, as my son was not drinking enough which did work. Thats if your going all inclusive?

Steph

kimmyx88x
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fruit squash

Hi,

I stayed in Tropicana azure club and the shop next door definately did diluted drinks you can find lots of branded stuff as well.

Sharm El Sheikh...
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: fruit squash

The metro in Nabq and the old market currently sell bottles of robinsons squash. Don't know if they will still have it when you come though! Most hotels have a juice which is a powder mixed with water so tastes similar to squash. I usually just add more water to mine.

Enjoy your day

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
2,073 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fruit squash

Yes shops have it - but if you're all inclusive most hotels have many varieties of juices included. Imagine he will find one he likes.

UK
Level Contributor
579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fruit squash

kimmyx88x - what do they serve for children in the Tropicana Azure Club? We're going there and in much the same situation as nettles68. In the past (not in Egypt, never been there) we have always managed to get not-too-strong juice

Edited: 07 August 2011, 19:25
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: fruit squash

thanx everybody for all ur replies he wud drink coke etc all day if i let him but then we wud end up with a hyper 7 year old who thinks he is a mini ninja lol , we can`t wait now 24 sleeps and counting x

kimmyx88x
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fruit squash

Hi nick - I didn't pay too much attention to what they were serving to kids as I don't have children - but when you ask for orange juice it's not orange juice it is the diluted (mainly water lol) very chilled stuff they have in the old see through slush type machines if you know what I mean? This will be fine for the kids and the guy at the bar always seemed happy to fill up guests bottles with it.

9. Re: fruit squash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 02:46
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh