We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sultan Gardens - upgrade rooms, anyone with a map?

uk
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sultan Gardens - upgrade rooms, anyone with a map?

Hi

Anyone got a map of Sultan Gardens with a map of the family rooms as I know these have been upgraded as I plan to upgrade when I get there so want to have an idea in my head which are to be at.

Thanks

Scott

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands
Level Contributor
18,528 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sultan Gardens - upgrade rooms, anyone with a map?

I'll check the suitcases tomorrow........we are just back after a fantastic two weeks.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,139 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sultan Gardens - upgrade rooms, anyone with a map?

Welcome back Jock :-)

Map here; at the start of the SG album:

…photobucket.com/albums/…

SG album:

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Regards

uk
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sultan Gardens - upgrade rooms, anyone with a map?

Thats great, anyone know which range the family rooms are in?

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sultan Gardens - upgrade rooms, anyone with a map?

I was in room 660 just past the ampitheatre facing Teran Island. It was un upgraded room with the kitchenette removed so plenty of space for 3 beds for teenagers. both rooms had LCD tvs and own air con. Wouldnt rcommend 660 if you want a view , we had balcony but a big bush blocked out all the view, we didnt mind as didnt spend time on balcony and as we had an extra bed in there we didnt think it was worth moving. I was told that the rooms in the low 600's are the junior suites which just have sofa beds and are not refurbished yet. If you email Sheriff at reservations i am sure he will do what he can. All family rooms are on same level so wasnt a problem getting to pool or restaurant. Wish i was back :(

5. Re: Sultan Gardens - upgrade rooms, anyone with a map?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 13:47
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh