We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Just returned from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park if you have any questions regarding this hotel

Lancashire
Level Contributor
88 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Was the hotel busy ? How hot was it ? Any Mosquitos ? What was yr favourite thing about the hotel ? Is there anything about the hotel u would change ?

Lol. Thanks

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

going here in 2 weeks you said in your review about a chemist delivering where did you get the number , was it antinal and how much does it cost for delvery sorry to look on the bad side just want to be prepaired thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Partypip- hotel was busy, but due to sheer size of it, never looked or fely overcrowded, favourite thing was the towel staff and bar man at the main pool, went out of the way to help everyone, it was my partners birthday on the last day we were there, and through them and guest relations, they brought her a birthday cake, and made a birthday cake out of towels decorated with fresh flowers. i would not change anything about the hotel, but would just like the food quanlity of an evening in the main restaurant to improve, there is a lot of choice there, but main cooking area gets a bit repetetive. but breakfast and luch was spot on in there, get in there early if you can.

SHADY71- it was not Antinal they prescribed, i will try and find out the name of it, we got the number off the Thomas cook rep Vanessa, she lives in the hotel, it cost 77 egp (£7.70) for it, but that was treatment for 2 people.

anything else let me know and ill help best i can.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
88 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Thanks for the info, just read your review too, very helpful

Manchester, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Hi,

Going to the Sunrise Tirana on 24th July for 2 weeks, me the wife and 2 boys (13 and 11) are really looking forward to it, never been to Egypt before.

I have a couple of questions please:-

1) We have asked for a family room, do you know if the family rooms are open plan or 2 separate rooms with inter-connecting door?

2) I believe the hotel is in the middle of nowhere - is this true? Is there anything to do of an evening? I hate coming home from a holiday and people saying you should have gone here, and there etc.

3) I have sent an email asking for a room with a pool view, a bit cheeky I know but nothing asked, nothing got etc. Not sure if the email address is working or not as I haven't yet heard anything back.

Many thanks in advance and glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Paul

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Hiya - did you travel with Monarch - if so what was the flight like? entertainment etc?

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
188 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Hi it is two rooms within one room so plenty of privacy if needed, yes I am afraid it is in the middle of nowhere and I am Afraid the entertainment is not up to much.

For room requests try there favebook page mr mordy is very good, we had lots of treats in our room and got everything we asked for. Have a great stay !! There are some good piccies of family rooms to.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

We didnt have a family room, but were told it was 2 rooms within 1 room.

The hotel is out of the way of anything, but you can get taxi's/ minibuses etc to Nabq bay, naama bay, soho square etc which doesnt cost that much, the hotels own fixed price taxi to Naama bay was £15.00 egp, the minibus was £4.00 each return, if there 3 or 4 of you, your better using the hotel taxis, as they tend to drive calmly as apposed to the formula 1 driving antics of the minbuses.

there is not a great deal of entertainment in the hotel of the evening, they animation team put something on each night around 9.30pm, kareoke/ comedy night etc, we didnt bother, we got talking to another family and spent most evenings sat in groups with people you met,

We found that it was better for us to book the alacarte restaurants for 8.30pm as we got better use of the pool when the sun had cooled a bit early evening, by the time we got out of the restaurants, it was going towards 10pm anyway.

We flew with Monarch, the flight was comfortable, and seemed to have a decent amount of leg room (Im 6ft1 so normally struggle with leg room) although they do have onboard tv's, they diodnt have any films on, just the likes of top gear/ jamie oliver etc, i downloaded a couple of films onto my blackberry, and watched the films on there instead.

flight was 4hrs 50 mins on way out, and 5hrs 40mins on return.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

hi going here in august can anybody tell me what type of clothes they had to wear for the lobby and resturants are shorts and t-shirts allowed or not thanks

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park

Hi Andrew

Does the complex offer wi-fi and if so have you any idea on the price?

cheers

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh