We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Blu Sharm

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua Blu Sharm

Does anyone know the email address of this hotel , i want to ask them if they can book me a taxi from the airport and how much it will cost, has anyone travelling to this hotel booked a private taxi.

I am taking my 3 Grandchildren and think it would be easier to get Taxi.

Steigenberger Alcazar
Steigenberger Alcazar
#1 of 33 hotels in Nabq Bay
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#2 of 232 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
#5 of 232 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Blu Sharm

hi sorry bit late, try this

albatrossharm@pickalbatros.com

i did a search of the forums and came up with this

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,519 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Blu Sharm

Hi not an expert on sharm as i have only been once.We got a cab outside the airport to the delta sharm resort but haggle a price.Someone with more knowledge should give you a rough idea of the cost of taxis this season.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,747 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua Blu Sharm

Hi,

Taxi prices are under the Top Q down the right side of the forum:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g297555-s304/Sharm-…

It should be about 35LE but you'll struggle to get this actually at the airport, without walking down the road a bit....which is a faff, especially with children.

The hotel will charge a bit more to collect you but it will probably be worth it!

The tips thread, at the top of the forum, also contain much useful general info & alternative suggestions (firms) for an airport transfer.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297555-i9225-k3…

Regards

4. Re: Aqua Blu Sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 19:47