We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Dreams, Naama Bay

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Dreams, Naama Bay

Just got back, any questions?

Stockholm, Sweden
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Dreams, Naama Bay

Hi!

I love Hilton dreams and are going back soon for my fourth visit :)

My biggest concern is about snokeling.... Are there restrictions about snorkeling on the hiltonbeach? If so, how far out in the ocean are you alound to swim?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Dreams, Naama Bay

Considering going here in Sept - AI as a change to Hilton Sharks Bay as we really like the walk in sea and beach and have been to Hilton Fayrouz on a B&B basis before but would like to to know more about the Hilton Dreams AI package and food quality, rooms etc. Have seen reviews where people say the AI guests don't get good service and the wine is only with evening meal. Any up to date info greatly appreciated.

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Dreams, Naama Bay

Not keen on th AI - go B & B and eat out at night - food is reasonably priced and there is a good choice.

4. Re: Hilton Dreams, Naama Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh