We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Aqua Blu Sharm

Grimsby
Level Contributor
151 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Aqua Blu Sharm

In the 'Top Questions about Sharm El Sheikh' there is a link to maps which show the locations of hotels throughout the resort. I can not seem to find the Aqua Blu Sharm hotel on any of the maps ( I do wear glasses so if it's there that's my excuse!). Anybody know where it should be on the map or at least hotels which neighbour it so i can locate it roughly myself?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Aqua Blu Sharm
Aqua Blu Sharm
4,319 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Grimsby
Level Contributor
151 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Aqua Blu Sharm

Apologies for posting twice but it appeared to have crashed on submission of the first which gave me chance to edit the spelling mistake in the title!

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,072 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Aqua Blu Sharm

It is on El Khazan street in Hadaba.If you can find the beach albatros on the map it is between that and the petrol station/water tower as you head south west.

Kent
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Aqua Blu Sharm

Try this: wikimapia.org/…b

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
279 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of Aqua Blu Sharm

Try this:

www.diveinnresort.com/Maps/Map-Sharm-01.html

Aqua Blu is almost exactly where the Envelope above the words 'Ras Um Sid'

Hope this helps.

Grimsby
Level Contributor
151 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Location of Aqua Blu Sharm

Spot on thank you all

6. Re: Location of Aqua Blu Sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2011, 09:48