We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can any one help me please ('',)

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
257 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Can any one help me please ('',)

Hi to everyone in TA

I am planning to travel to sharm next month with my friends, and I was searching for that hotel Sanafir Hotel Sharm El-Sheikh, we have stayed thee long time again it's in the main area and located exactly beside Pacha club, the idea is I am trying to find it here but I can't find any contact info or even anything regarding rates, can someone help me please, did they change the name of the hotel or it doesn't exists anymore.

I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks

Tito

Mentioned in this post
Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh
South Sinai, Egypt
Pacha Sharm el Sheikh
Pacha Sharm el Sheikh
340 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
257 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can any one help me please ('',)

Hi again

I found the phone number for the hotel, and I would like to add it here in case someone is searching for the hotel and he can't find it, I found the number through Google and I call them already they still operating.

The phone number is +2069300197/8 ext.9

Thanks for everyone at TA

Tito

2. Re: Can any one help me please ('',)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2010, 11:58
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations