We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can any one help me please ('',)

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
257 posts
33 reviews
Can any one help me please ('',)

Hi to everyone in TA

I am planning to travel to sharm next month with my friends, and I was searching for that hotel Sanafir Hotel Sharm El-Sheikh, we have stayed thee long time again it's in the main area and located exactly beside Pacha club, the idea is I am trying to find it here but I can't find any contact info or even anything regarding rates, can someone help me please, did they change the name of the hotel or it doesn't exists anymore.

I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks

Tito

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
257 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Can any one help me please ('',)

Hi again

I found the phone number for the hotel, and I would like to add it here in case someone is searching for the hotel and he can't find it, I found the number through Google and I call them already they still operating.

The phone number is +2069300197/8 ext.9

Thanks for everyone at TA

Tito

2. Re: Can any one help me please ('',)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2010, 11:58
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh