We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

Co Down
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

Hi trying to book honeymoon been given a few choices Sonesta club or beach in namma bay Dreans beach resort and park inn and sea life - my daughter is coming too who is 13 not a great eater but likes macdonald and kfc but would like somewhere nice to stay seeing as it is our honeymoon with plenty to do but we our on a buget. please help time running out

Kent
Level Contributor
7,353 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

i would say naama bay for sure, i think nabq would be far too quiet, esp for your daughter, naama has kfc, macdonalds as well as really nice places that don't cost much, onions restaurant is nice and there is a few about, some people think naama is too noisy but you can go on the out skirts and walk into the center if you want more, hope this helps, you'll have a fab time for sure, going again on 1st july and can't wait

uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

sonesta beach for sure.

romford
Level Contributor
4,503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

Hi mariondonn,

Have been to Nabq Bay twice and Um El Sid (Dreams Beach Resort) once. Personally, I prefer Nabq Bay, mainly because it quieter. Having said that, I think you would do well to choose a hotel within the Naama Bay area as you will find it easy to accommodate your daughter food wise. If you do decide on Naama Bay, try the Hard Rock Cafe ........ your daughter will love it there!

As for Dreams Beach Resort ........ I would give it a wide berth, but that is just my just my opinion.

Regards,

Pat

Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

I stayed in dreams beach, very very average hotel.

Rude bar staff, food was hit and miss.

Essex
Level Contributor
477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

Sonesta Beach in Naama Bay - McDonalds across the road with huge portions (biggest burgers I have ever seen) very reasonable too!

hurghada
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

Sonesta beach in naama. Lovely hotel and central.

7. Re: Need help quick namma bay or nabq bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2010, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh