We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please can someone help me

doncaster
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
please can someone help me

i booked last year to go to coral seaa imperial formely known as the conrad in sharm . well since its been taken over the hotel has gone down hill drastically & i dont want to go what can i do ? i paid alot of money for 2 weeks all inclusive as i have children. im due to go august 24th , anyone got any suggestions ?

All-inclusive hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Steigenberger Alcazar
Steigenberger Alcazar
#1 of 33 hotels in Nabq Bay
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#2 of 232 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Rixos Seagate Sharm
Rixos Seagate Sharm
#2 of 33 hotels in Nabq Bay
leeds west yorks
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please can someone help me

I am assuming you think it has gone downhiil drastically because of reviews?? If this is so then i would say take the reviews with a pinch of salt, remember - you cant please all the people all the time so i would go and make my own mind up. I have been to hotels before that have had awful reviews and had a fab holiday with the hotel being totally different from what i expected. To change hotel it will cost even more money!!

Regards

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
187 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: please can someone help me

im going to this hotel on the 18 july,not worried at all about the reviews as there is a mixed lot,back on the 3 aug so will try to give feed back then.

southeast
Level Contributor
101 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: please can someone help me

Please don't worry!

We returned from the CSI a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time.

In comparison to other hotels we have stayed in in Egypt the CSI is a good all rounder.

The hotel is clean and comfortable.

The rooms, we had a beach front room, were spacious and clean.

We found the staff absolutely brilliant.

The beach is certainly the best we have ever had in Egypt and so is the snorkelling.

The food isn't brilliant, 3* at best, but the al la carte restaurants are really good.

The alcohol is local spirits, unless you pay for branded drinks, this is standard across all hotels we have stayed in.

Please don't be put off by the reviews every one has their own opinions and expectations.....at the end of the day CSI is still in the top 10 of the Sharm hotels.

Unless you are expecting 5* Caribbean standards, which you will not get in Sharm, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Fi

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
4. Re: please can someone help me

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2009, 11:50