We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sharmexcursions.com

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
sharmexcursions.com

We are in the process of bookin a trip to Cairo with sharmexcursions.com. We sent the booking form back and they have sent details on how to pay the 7% deposit via bank transer, but it said on there website you could pay the deposit by paypal. We asked for details on how to do this but they havnt yet replied. Just wondering if anyone else has used this company and if so how they paid ther 7% deposit??

thanks. x

Grimsby
Level Contributor
152 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: sharmexcursions.com

I paid for mine by bank transfer on Friday. I paid a £5 deposit for the Cairo trip for 2 of usand need to pay the other £75 when there.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: sharmexcursions.com

If you go to their website, On the Left hand side you click on the paypal symbol, "paying by paypal" click this and it opens a new window to paypal.

Sunbabe

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
78 reviews
3. Re: sharmexcursions.com

Sorry forgot to say it is right under the picture of the Camel on the home page

regards

sunbabe

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: sharmexcursions.com

Thanks sunbabe, but sorry if im being totally dumb,lol, but when i click on the paypal bit under the camel its jst taking me to the paypal website to register for an account, and we already have an account, but we dont know how to pay the money for the excursion to the company.

xx

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
5. Re: sharmexcursions.com

you might have to log into your paypal account and go to 'send money' usually to an email address i think

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: sharmexcursions.com

thanks for the replys.

Managed to get sorted, they got back to us with how to pay by paypal, so its all done and dusted now. Jst gotta wait to go haha ;-)

xx

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
78 reviews
7. Re: sharmexcursions.com

ang_br19,

Canyou explain how you managed to get it paid???

Did they send you a link or what??

sunbabe

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: sharmexcursions.com

Yes, we emailed them back telling them we wanted to pay via paypal, and they sent us a message back with a link in which took us to a page that allowed us to pay them through paypal. We have just recieved our confirmation letter back to confirm our booking and payment.

xx

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
78 reviews
9. Re: sharmexcursions.com

ang_bri19

thanks for getting back to me regards this as we intend to book through them for Cairo bus trip and tiran island boat trip

regards

sunbabe

10. Re: sharmexcursions.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 11:07
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh