We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sierra hotel

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
770 posts
Save Topic
sierra hotel

Hiya

Does anyone know if Louis is still the head barman at the hotel

thanks

Paula

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sierra hotel

Hi

I'm thinking about going to the Sierra in June, for some snorkelling, sun and fun. Since you know the barman, would you recommend it?

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
770 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sierra hotel

Hiya

Yea id recommend the sierra, ive sent you a mail

Paula x

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
572 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: sierra hotel

Now this might seem an odd question but here goes;

I going to the sierra in july and I`d like to know (if anyone remembers or indeed took any notice :) ) are there any rooms to avoid that do not get any sun on the balconys. I actually prefer the sun on the balcony first thing in the morning. I have been in hotels where you didnt get any sun, a bit like my house where I dont get any sun in my front room all day until its going down.

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
770 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sierra hotel

Hiya Fitzy

The rooms to the left of the spa wouldnt get the sun as the balconies face onto a hedge, hope this helps.

I cant wait to get back at the end of July

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: sierra hotel

Hello,

I am going to the sierra with my girlfriend to celebrate our birthdays that we will both be having whilst there end of may beginning of june.

Can you recommend any good activities to do during the day/ evening??

I cant wait and have seen the hotel on the net, it looks amazing!!

thanks, : )

london
Level Contributor
47 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sierra hotel

Hiya,

Also going to the Sierra Hotel on the 13 May, any tips or information, please mp me.

Thanks & regards

Othmane

7. Re: sierra hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 19:47
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh