Now that we've finally secured a booking at the Baron Palms I had a few questions about the resort, if someone who has been there recently wouldn't mind answering them...
1. Does the hotel give you any sort of printed information when you arrive as to what is included and what isn't, and where you can eat/drink etc? I'm rubbish at sussing these things out for myself and always worried about being in the wrong place, or doing the wrong thing etc! Do they mind if you take stuff from Duty Free or the supermarkets back to the hotel or should we be very discrete about it and not leave it out in the room?
2. Is it possible to use the restaurants/pool etc next door at the Baron resort? If it is possible, do you need to go to their reception or something first to explain, or do you just wander in?! Many have mentioned the sea bass etc at the pool bar in the BP, does this cost extra or is it included in the all inclusive?
3. What is the best way to organise an airport transfer with the hotel, and how much is it? (I think I've read £7 ish somewhere but can't remember where). Also, how far in advance should I book it?
4. For birthdays do they automatically provide a cake, or is it something I should request before we go - again, what's the best way to request it?
5. Any recommended room numbers? We've booked a deluxe pool view room but would like something quiet ish but not too far from everything, and preferably not ground floor. Some have mentioned rooms with two bathrooms?!! Any locations or room numbers would be really helpful!! - Again, when should I make this request?
6. Lastly, is there a sunbed problem here? I've read mixed reports and so was wondering what time all the sunbeds are gone by!
I think that's all for now - so sorry there are so many questions. I've emailed similar questions to the hotel but not had a reply (tried twice). I've got a few more email addresses to try but I really don't want them to think I'm being pushy etc - I wondered if I'm getting in contact too early as we don't arrive until the end of June?
Any other advice on the Baron Palms would be really great,
Roll on June 26th!