We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me choose!!

Northants, UK
Level Contributor
211 posts
3 reviews
Help me choose!!

I am getting married in the carribean next september, but i am looking for somewhere perfect for a little honeymoon for myself and my fiance for the following may, only for a week to ten days depending on price, i want something thats luxurious but doesn't cost the earth as we will still be poor from the wedding!!

I really fancy Sharm as i have only been to europe and the carribean and would like to try something a bit different.

Also nieve i know, but how safe is the resort itself?

thanks

em

Surrey
Level Contributor
689 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Help me choose!!

Hi - the resort is really safe. Dont know if luxurious would fit the bill - only if you go to 4 seasons and pay the earth. You may end up being disappointed as I have been to the Carib and you cant compare the 2. Also if you are getting married in Carib cant you combine it with the H/moon?

2. Re: Help me choose!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 06:46
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh