We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Sharks Bay

Berks
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Hilton Sharks Bay

Hi all

We plan on returning to the above hotel for the 3rd time

in late Sept.

Does anyone know where to get the cheapest deal..

Thanks

france
Level Contributor
35 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay

got a good deal for the 1st week of november from the holiday place. Their initial quote was £300 for 4 of us more than booking flights through BA and hotel through Hilton.com but when I told them they got me the same price. Fleetway was about £30 per person cheaper but had heard some bad reports about them and didn't think it was worth the risk.

west midlands
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay

Hi We fly out to stay in the Hilton Sharks Bay at the end of July..I cant comment for a Sept deal but we did find Fleetway Travel offered the best price for the six in our party.The booking, confirmation, tickets and a special request were all dealt with efficiently.If you require the services of a permanently on-site rep then they might not be for you.As this has never been one of our priorities we have never found it to be a problem.I should add here this will be about the fifth time we have used them.What is it about the Hilton you have enjoyed as first time visitors its good to read you are planning you r third visit!

London, United...
Level Contributor
461 posts
3. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay

We booked through Fleetway too. As a mechanism for booking a holiday through they were fine, and at the time gave the best deal for what we were looking for. As already advised, there is not a rep on site, I think he visits everyday around 11am and unless you are waiting in reception for him to arrive you will never see him!! They have a small board amongst all the others, but for the week we were there nothing was put on it until the last day and even then it was only advertising departure collection times!

4. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 21:48
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh