We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sentido crystal bay hughada

Ashford, England...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sentido crystal bay hughada

I have booked for my family to go to sentido for xmas and new year 2012. My husband has been told that Hurghada and this hotel does not have many English guests, pre dominantly Russian, does anyone now if this is true. We went to Sharm 2 years ago and there were alot of Russian guests but also alot of English, it wasn't a problem

london
Level Contributor
114 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

Hi Sharen G,

When we went to this hotel last August and there was a mixture of nationalities, Russians, French, Italians and a few English. To be honest there wasn't any problems with any one group of people, everyone got along just fine.

We are booked to go again this July as I think this is the best hotel in Hurghada. Kim:-)

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

I am going to the Crystal Bay in June. I do not mind what the mix of nationalities is. I know I shall have a super time if the sun out, the hotel is clean and the food is good. Oh, and the drinks are plentiful:)

scunny
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

Hi

We went to this hotel for New year 2011 and it was mainly Brits we had a great time and we are going back for NY 2012

hope this helps

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

We are going next month, so I will post on here.

Thomas Cook boast that they are the only British tour operater to use this hotel, so that may limit the numbers of Brits. I couldn't care less, we had a brilliant holiday in December at the Dana Beach and we only noticed two other couples speaking English. The waiters told us very rarely do Brits stay there, but they (staff) all love to speak English.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

We have just come back from Sharm and the hotel we stayed at had a large mix of nationalities, including Russians. We had no issue with any other nationality. Everyone was polite and enjoying themselves.

On the subject of languages though, we did notice that English was the main one used in the hotel. The waiters etc really only seemed to speak English. I heard other nationalities doing their best to order drinks etc in English. Still, I am sure they could do a better job than I could do in Russian:)

Somerset
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

Hi Kim could'nt agree more, i also think its the best hotel, are you in a pool suite like last year? We are also booked to go in July.

england
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

I am also going in July in a pool suite and hope it will be as good as people have said in the reviews, just counting the days now!

london
Level Contributor
114 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

Hi Zoosesomerset,

We havent booked a specific suite but as we had a Jacuzzi suite last year I think I may contact the hotel direct and request the same again this year as they have a bit more privacy. Im really pleased to see such great revues are still coming in which means standards havent slipped! What date are you there? I know helen86 is there the same time as us! Kim:-)

Somerset
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

Hi Kim,

Were there from 6th, have emailed hotel asking for same pool suite as last year, hope you have a great time :)

london
Level Contributor
114 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sentido crystal bay hughada

We are there from the 24th so will miss you. Hope you have a great time too! Kim:-)