We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le reve lounge

5 posts
Save Topic
Le reve lounge

Hello I have just returned from Tropitel in sahl hassesh and really enjoyed it but found ther r was a lot if familys staying there.

i have now booked to go to lereve as it is adults only hotel the question on would like to ask is it worth upgrading to have the premier lounge access thanks

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
8,576 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le reve lounge

Hi mzella1

PLR Premier lounge is a large room, with seats and lounge tables.

Its situated by the main lobby, it also has its own private outdoor area to the side of the main building.

There are magazines and newspapers in there, as well as cakes and crips, sandwiches and peanuts.

You also get served drinks of your choice.

Its quiet in the day but quite busy in evenings.

I think it was $20us per person per day to use, not sure as was given free as we had jucuzzi suite.

To be honest it wasn't all that and me and g/f used it maybe 4/5 times out of the 2 weeks.

Another thing is the key card you use to enter the premium lounge also let's you enter the sky pool room.

Fantastic hotel, enjoy your holiday ☀

Edited: 17 May 2018, 21:49
Level Contributor
253 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Le reve lounge

Good to know this about tropitel

Edited: 17 May 2018, 23:57
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Le reve lounge

Thanks ClintG1

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le reve lounge

The premier Le Reve is a quiet hotel, been there a few times , the premier lounge is no better than the lounge next to it apart from a few cakes and crisps , we are going to the Tropitel in 10 days time for half the price as the premier.

Reply to: Le reve lounge
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;